Yesterday,our schoo teacher was teaching about reproduction.She ask we to write an essay about biografi of a sperm.Our noble but lazy clan success to make the whole class laugh happily.Below was the essay.
I was in a strange place with millions and millions of others who looked just like me.My name is sperm and so are my friends.I came from a thing call penis.I make my way through the tunel.We came to a big gate called the cervix.The gate opened,and we keep swimming until we see a large tunnel.My friends said it is called the uterus.When we tired of swimming we rest for a while.Some of my friends died.We laugh at them.Haha,so weak ah.We continued swimming,until we saw a narrow canal.Its called the fallopian tube.We continued to swim.We saw earth!!!!It is very big.My friends called it ovum.My friends begin to hit their heads on it.Sperm 37 and sperm 7830 hit too hard and died.Many of my friends died.I have a hard head.I bong into it.i succeeded.I was very happy.My friends cheered for me.I combine with something black in "earth" or ovum or whatever it is called.I think back how strong am i.Oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!My master is only 15 years old!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment